"We ensure the interest of vessel owners are protected at all times, especially in instances where chatterers have appointed their own agents in port."
Ship Owner’s Protective Agent
- Checking proforma D/A submitted by the registered agent.
- Reporting the cargo operation to the principals on hourly basis.
- Checking the entire cargo documents/SOF time sheets and reporting any discrepancy to principals immediately.
- Crew change.
- Obtaining shore-pass for the seafarers.
- Obtaining necessary permission/licenses from the concerned authorities.
- Technical support/services.
- Offshore services.
- Ship to ship operations.
- Appointing independent surveyors.
- Appointing stevedoring/tallying companies.
- Coordination with the local P&I/H&M/class surveyors.
- Inward/outward clearance of the vessel and submitting such a request to offices of the immigration, customs, port and quarantine authorities by hand.
- Obtaining the port/terminals readiness to accommodate the vessel.
- Obtaining ship sanitary exemption certificate (SSEC).
Placerat porta. Ut elit sem, mollis eu finibus hendrer venenatis vel mi. Nam tempor ex augue, iaculis.